Kroo Baa Krissana’s ‘Kammathana 56’ edition Butterfly King (Taep Pamorn/Taep Jamlaeng) amulets have turned out to be the most successful release in a Decade, selling out at a record pace, faster than ever before. This is indeed saying something already, because the amulets of this master always sell out and in a very short time. But, in this case and in this in addition, they have sold even faster than ever before, making the Kammathana 56 edition a record sellout edition, and hence, are most important edition, as far as historical documentation is concerned.
This particular series of Amulets are incredibly impressive when seen in real life and their aromas reveal, that only the finest, and richest sacred and aromatic substances have been used for the sacred powder base.
Once again from the adept master Kroo Ba Krissana himself comes a well acclaimed and very easily recognisable superb edition of holy amulets in the year 2556 BE. This edition of Butterfly King special Ongk Kroo Masterpiece Version amulets, was accompanied by some extra special and sacred Pra Somdej Nang Gwak amulets, Pra Khun Phaen, See Pheung in both Butterfly King and, Pra Khun Phaen versions, and some Lersi Hermit God head amulets. yet another special edition of some of the finest, and most detailed hand-painted sacred powder amulets. made with real precious gemstones inserted, from one of the last two decades greatest amulet makers, and Guru Monks, Kroo Ba Krissana.
The objectives of Kroo Ba Krissana Intawanoh’s 2556 BE edition include using the funds received, to donate to the commemoration of religious holy places and temples, in and around Buriram. The funds are also to be used, to produce interest and build practice in the Buddha Dhamma.
The sacred Muan Sarn Earthen powders, were amassed together for the great Putta Pisek (Buddha Abhiseka) ceremony and under masterful eyes to ensure that the ritual followed exactly as prescribed by ancient Wicha knowledge.
The following amulets were released in the 2556 BE edition:
- 1. Sampao Takrut Ngern Koo Fang Ploi ( Seafaring military ship with double silver Takrut and Blessed Gems)
- 2. See Pheung Khun Phaen Metta Maha Niyom Kaa Khaay ( Holy balm of Khun Phaen of charm and compassion with great business and trades)
- 3. Taep Bin Takrut Ngern Koo Fang Ploi ( Taep Jamlaeng Angel with Silver Takrut and Blessed Ploi Sek gems)
- 4. Taep Faa Din Paint See Daeng Lang Fang Rian Narai (Red Earth and Sky angel with Pra Narai Coin embedded)
- 5. Taep Faa Din Paint See Khiaw Lang Fang Rian Narai ( Green Earth and Sky angel with Pra Narai Imbedded)
- 6. Siarn Phu Lersi Fang Rae Sak Sit Nuea Pong Pikul ( Head of the Lersi Ascetic Sage with sacred powders of Pikul and sacred gems imbedded)
- 7. Taep Jiw Paint Daeng
- 8. Khun Phaen Kumarn Taep Fang Ploi Takrut (Khun Phaen’s Golden Angel Child with Ploi Sek Gems and Takrut)
- 9. Nang Gwak Kum Sap Maha Sethee Nuea Pong Pikul (Nang Gwak calling to millionaire riches in sacred powders)
- 10. Nang Gwak Paya Kum Sap Maha Sethee Nuea Pong Itthi Jay See Khaw (Nang Gwak calling to millionaire riches with white Itthi Jay sacred powders)
- 11. Nang Gwak Paya Kum Sap Maha Sethee Nuea Pong Mai Paya Ngiw Dam ( Nang Gwak Calling to millionaire riches made from the wood of the holy Ngiw Dam tree)
- 12. Nang Gwak Paya Kum Sap Maha Sethee Fang Rae Sak Sit Pid Tong Hnaa Somdej (Nang Gwak calling to millionaire riches in sacred powder gilded in gold leaf with Pra Somdej rear face)
- 13. Nang Gwak Paya Kum Sap Maha Sethee Takrut Tong Kam (Nang Gwak calling to millionaire riches in sacred powders with golden takrut).
Sampao Jao Sua Maha Sethee Takrut Ngern Koo Fang Ploi
The Sampao Takrut Ngern Koo Fang Ploi on it’s front face is a highly decorative art style indicative of Kruba Krissana.
A seafaring merchant vessel sails on the ocean on its trading routes. It is hand painted many bright colors and is surrounded by a golden gilded border with two Ploi Sek blessed gems inserted into the powder base.
The rear of the amulet displays the white Muan Sarn powders with 12 Ploi Sek gems inserted into the sacred powder base in a uniform pattern. Two silver Takrut have been inscribed with holy yant and inserted as well as a central 8 direction ‘Rian’ silver coin.
Taep Faa Din Payn See Khiaw Lang Fang Rian Narai
Taep Bin Takrut Ngern Koo Fang Ploi Pim Yai
Nang Gwak Paya Kum Sap Maha Sethee Fang Rae Sak Sit Pid Tong Hnaa Somdej
Only 650 made
Nang Gwak calling to millionaire riches in sacred powder gilded in gold leaf with Pra Somdej rear face.
This particular model was made in standard versions in three different materials of Muan Sarn Sacred Powders.
Each different material renders a different colour to the amulets namely; black, pinkish beige, and white.
Neua Pong Mai Paya Ngiw Dam
2000 made in white or black powders.
There was also an extra special masterpiece version made in golden pink Nuea Pikul, which was an Ongk Kroo Masterpiece Version, with precious gems inserted.This was a very highly limited series, of which only 108 amulets were made. This particular masterpiece model, was the highest priced model in this edition of Amulets from Kroo Ba Krissana Intawano.
This version is expected to be very highly prized and also very highly priced as time passes for it sold out immediately after release despite its elevated price.
Only 108 of these amulets were made
White Muan Sarn Sacred Powders version
Nuea Pong Itthi Jay See Khaw
Only 2000 of these Amulets made
Siarn Phu Lersi Fang Rae Sak Sit Nuea Pong Pikul
Fragments of precious gems are sprinkled into the rear face of the amulet.
1000 of these amulets were made.
See Pheung Taep Fa Din
See Pheung Pra Khun Phaen
Of each of these kinds of metta balms, 5000 small pots were made.
Khun Phaen Kumarn Taep Fang Ploi Takrut
Pra Khun Phaen amulets were made from some of the finest Puttakun and Aromatic herbal perfumed powders, and of course the usual special earths, and ashes, which are necessary for the complete success of the invocation of the Wicha Pra Khun Phaen.
A most beautiful butterfly King image is embossed on the rear face with a solid silver Takrut & Look Namo slug spell.
2000 of these special amulets were made
PAbove; Kroo Ba Krissana Intawano Pra Khun Phaen and Taep Jamlaeng Butterfly King Amulet Putta Pisek Blessing ceremony. This edition was so highly awaited, that it depleted within a few hours after the ceremony. The remaining amulets within distributed around the country, to various distributors in linage with the temple.
You can find these amulets in the full range, in our sister store, at Thailand Amulets store